Brighten your outdoor living space with the Hunza Deck Mounted Spotlight. This versatile, low-profile fixture is designed specifically to illuminate bushes and trees from ground level. Its fully adjustable head allows for 360° rotation and a 0-90° elevation to direct the light where you need it most. The Deck Mounted Spotlight features a threaded ½-inch base which is easily fixed to a Hunza Super Spike ground stake, Hunza Tree Mount Kit, or any ½-inch spotlight fitting (all available separately).
Hunza takes the meaning of hand-crafted literally, with all of their outdoor landscape lights being assembled by hand from in-house manufactured components at their facility in New Zealand. Quality is their trademark when it comes to LED outdoor lights, prioritizing precision over pure speed and environmental sustainability over disposable materials.
Deck Mounted Spotlight
- Adjustable, low-profile fixture
- Illuminates bushes, trees, and other landscape features
- Fully adjustable head allowing 360° rotation and 0-90° elevation
- Designed with a threaded ½" NPS base
- Spikes placed at the bottom to be pushed into the ground
- Screws into deck surfaces with NPS base
- Material: Solid Aluminum / Solid Copper / Stainless Steel
- Shade Material: Glass
- UL Listed Wet
- Warranty: Lifetime on Lens Breakage
- Made In New Zealand
- Finish: Stainless Steel, Black, Copper
- Light Option: Halogen
- Halogen Option: One 20 Watt (600 Lumens) 12 Volt GU5.3 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- LED Option: 600 Watt (6 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85
- Fixture: Height 5.38", Diameter 2.5", Weight 0.99Lbs, 2.11Lbs, 2.75Lbs
- Head: Height 3"
- Post: Height 2.38", Diameter 0.5"