The Copper 9 Inch Area Light by Focus Industries is a more expansive version of the iconic China Hat Area Light. The fixture's widespread, concave form helps guide light downwards while its adjustable hub allows for the expansion of light coverage. In addition, its narrow stem has a 9” ABS stake that mounts directly into the ground, enabling you to position the fixture according to your needs. Connects to a 12v landscaping electrical system. Transformer is necessary but not included.
Focus Industries dedicates itself to manufacturing competitive landscape lighting products with the most innovative technology available for lasting impact. Since their massive growth in size and number, the California–based company now provides over a dozen countries with outdoor fixtures and accessories in various raw materials, voltage and finish options for a diverse line of products and a solution for every exterior.
Copper 9 Inch Area Light
- 9" spun copper China hat
- Matching extruded copper stanchion
- Adjustable cast brass hub
- Mounts directly into the ground with a 9" ABS stake
- Life expectancy up to 10,000 hours for halogen light
- Life expectancy up to 50,000 hours for LED light
- 16' max diameter light distribution
- Wiring includes black 3 foot 18/2 zip cord from base of fixture
- Connects to a 12V landscaping electrical system
- Transformer is necessary but not included
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: 3 years
- Made In USA
- Finish: Copper, Copper Acid Rust, Copper Acid Verde, Black Acid Treatment
- Light Option: Halogen, LED
- Halogen Option: One 20 Watt (340 Lumens) 12 Volt BA9s Single Contact Bayonet Base Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- LED Option: 3 Watt (160 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Fixture: Height 27"
- Head: Diameter 9"