Lite the way. The Hunza Border Lite Twin delivers quality path lighting through wide spread illumination without any upward projection. A frosted tempered glass lens is utilized for further glare reduction. Made from metal for ultimate durability, the Border Lite Twin features two individual heads that may be aimed in the desired direction. Each light features an adjustable arm for 360-degree rotation and 0-90 degree elevation. Also features Hunza’s Anti-Syphon system to counter internal water flooding and damage.
Hunza takes the meaning of hand-crafted literally, with all of their outdoor landscape lights being assembled by hand from in-house manufactured components at their facility in New Zealand. Quality is their trademark when it comes to LED outdoor lights, prioritizing precision over pure speed and environmental sustainability over disposable materials.
Border Lite Twin
- Wide spread of light with no upward projection
- Fully adjustable arm with 360° rotation
- 0-90° elevation
- Plug-and-Play system for easy LED / integral driver replacement
- Features Hunza's Anti-Syphon to counter water damage
- Adjustable heads may be aimed in different directions
- Frosted lens to reduce glare
- Designed in 2015
- Material: Cast Aluminum / Solid Bronze / Stainless Steel
- Shade Material: Glass
- UL Listed Wet
- Warranty: Lifetime on Lens Breakage
- Made In New Zealand
- Finish: Black, Solid Bronze, Stainless Steel
- Light Option: Halogen
- Halogen Option: One 10 Watt (108 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- LED Option: 2 Watt (1 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85
- Fixture: Height 33.5", Depth 10"
- Head: Height 1.5"