A simplistic design with a whole lot of luminance. The Hunza Bollard Path Light 300 stands firm in the earth or concrete ground for steady landscape illumination. Features a UV stable acrylic lens with an anti-glare mesh that projects light at a 45 and 90 degree angle to light your way. Mount the Bollard in the Earth with a ground spike or concrete surface with a flange mount. The Bollard Path Light 300 is supplied with a high quality European lamp with a 5000 hour lifespan. Anti-glare hood available separately (not available for stainless steel).
Hunza takes the meaning of hand-crafted literally, with all of their outdoor landscape lights being assembled by hand from in-house manufactured components at their facility in New Zealand. Quality is their trademark when it comes to LED outdoor lights, prioritizing precision over pure speed and environmental sustainability over disposable materials.
Bollard Path Light 300
- Short ground spike: 6 inches
- Tall ground spike: 12 inches
- Dual reflector lens projects light onto ground and surrounding landscape
- Anti-glare mesh lens at 45° and 90° angle
- Transformer required (see related items)
- Flange mount options for hard surfaces
- Designed in 2015
- Material: Machined Aluminum / Solid Copper / Stainless Steel
- Shade Material: UV Stable Acrylic
- Dimmable when used with Standard dimmers(not included)
- UL Listed Wet
- Warranty: Lifetime on Lens Breakage
- Made In New Zealand
- Finish: Black, Copper, Stainless Steel
- Option: Short Ground Spike, Tall Ground Spike, Flange Mount, External Flange Mount
- One 20 Watt (600 Lumens) 12 Volt GU5.3 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Short Ground Spike Option Fixture: Height 17.88", Diameter 2.5"
- Tall Ground Spike Option Fixture: Height 23.88", Diameter 2.5"
- Flange Mount Option Fixture: Height 14.5", Diameter 2.5"
- External Flange Mount Option Fixture: Height 14.75", Diameter 2.5"