The Balance LED Single Path Light by WAC Lighting features a solid Die-Cast Aluminum body that's corrosion resistant and water-tight to stand up to stormy weather. The soft and even illumination cuts through the gloomiest conditions for safe and secure outdoor areas. Use in a series to light walkways, paths and patios.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
Balance LED Single Path Light
- Protected against powerful water jets
- Factory sealed water tight fixtures
- Recommended spacing for installation: Residential: 11 to 13ft; Commercial: 7 to 9ft
- Mounting stake, 6 foot lead wire, and direct burial gel filled wire nuts included
- Works with your existing low voltage landscape system, transformer required
- Rated for 60,000 hours of life
- May be used with existing low-voltage landscape systems
- Designed in 2017
- Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed Wet
- Warranty: 5 Years Functional, 2 Years Finish
- Made In China
- Finish: Black, Bronze
- Color Temperature: 2700, 3000
- 2700K Option: 6.5 Watt (275 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K
- 3000K Option: 6.5 Watt (275 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- Fixture: Length 6.5", Width 1", Height 23.5"