It might look a bit like a bug zapper, but the stout structure of Minka-Lavery’s Avonlea Outdoor Wall Light is pure function, yet elegant in its simplicity. A sharply angled arm extending from the upper half of a low-profile metal wall mount holds a downward-facing socket in a capped cage of thin but strong metal bars. It’s a great way to protect the faceted glass cylinder held over the lamping, that easing the direct brightness from the bulb.
Minka-Lavery, recognized as a leader in modern elegance, offers decorative lighting with high quality craftsmanship in a variety of materials, including solid brass, wrought iron and cast aluminum. Located in Corona, CA, the Minka Group is branched into three providers that offer creative designs as well as timeless classics: Minka-Lavery lighting, Minka Aire fans and George Kovacs lighting.
Avonlea Outdoor Wall Sconce
- Finish: Sand Black with Gold Socket
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Clear Ribbed Glass
- Dimmable When Used With a Standard Dimmer (Not Included)
- ETL Listed Wet
- Made In China
- Size: Small, Medium, Large
- One 60 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Backplate: Width 4.75", Height 6.75"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 6", Height 12.63", Depth 7.25", Weight 2.82Lbs
- Medium Option Backplate: Width 5", Height 9"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 6.38", Height 15.88", Depth 7.88", Weight 3.35Lbs
- Large Option Backplate: Width 5", Height 9"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 6.38", Height 18.88", Depth 7.88", Weight 3.86Lbs