Make sure your in-ground lighting is focused with the Bega Asymmetrical LED In-Ground Floodlight. The light source points more on one side, allowing the light to be pointed more than with a general flood light. Tempered against harsh weather, it's great for shining the spotlight on trees, signs, or even walls and columns due to its off-center design. A stainless steel finish ensures years of trouble-free use. Intended for installation in soil, sod, or gravel
Since 1945, Bega has been a leading manufacturer of outdoor and architectural luminaires, creating lighting products that quickly become industry standards. Their increasing focus on LED lighting, and the design freedom that comes with it, opens up a whole new way to live "the good light."
Asymmetrical LED In-Ground Floodlight - 77008
- Tempered clear safety glass
- Intended for installation in soil, sod, or gravel
- Anodized aluminum reflector
- Fully gasketed for weather tight operation
- Can be used with existing low voltage landscape systems
- Integral driver
- Requires 12 volt remote magnetic transformer (sold separately)
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Material: Stainless Steel and Reinforced Polyamide
- CSA Certified
- Warranty: 3 year
- Made In China
- 6 Watt (317 Lumens) 12 Volt LED Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3000K
- Fixture: Height 4.75", Diameter 2.75"
- Trim: Diameter 4.38"