The Aluminum Two Head Path Light by Focus Industries gives you convenient control of your landscape lighting. Atop its aluminum stem sits two cast aluminum tubes (each containing light sources) that independently swivel and rotate up to 240°. Beneath the stem is a 9” ABS stake that mounts easily into the ground, allowing you to place the fixture where you need it most. Connects to a 12v landscaping electrical system. Transformer is necessary but not included.
Focus Industries dedicates itself to manufacturing competitive landscape lighting products with the most innovative technology available for lasting impact. Since their massive growth in size and number, the California–based company now provides over a dozen countries with outdoor fixtures and accessories in various raw materials, voltage and finish options for a diverse line of products and a solution for every exterior.
Aluminum Two Head Path Light
- 2 cast aluminum tubes with independent 240? rotation
- Aluminum stem
- High impact clear tempered flat glass lens
- High temperature red silicone O-ring
- Life expectancy up to 5,000 hours for MR16 light option
- Life expectancy up to 50,000 hours for LED light
- Black 3 foot 18/2 zip cord from base of fixture
- Mounts directly into the ground with a 9" ABS stake (included)
- Connects to a 12v landscaping electrical system
- Transformer is necessary but not included
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: 3 years
- Made In USA
- Finish: Antique Verde, Black Texture, Bronze Texture, Camel, Chrome Powder, Hunter Texture, Rubbed Verde, Rust, Stucco, Weathered Brown, Weathered Iron, White Texture
- Light Option: Halogen, LED
- Halogen Option: Two 20 Watt (600 Lumens) 12 Volt GU5.3 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- LED Option: 4 Watt (160 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Fixture: Length 8.25", Height 26"
- Head: Height 5.25"