The Aluminum Bell Path Light by Focus Industries features an elegant cast aluminum bell that hangs from a thin, goose-necked stanchion. Its natural concave shape helps guide light downwards, preventing glare while illuminating the surrounding area. Beneath the stem is a 9” ABS stake that mounts directly into the ground, allowing you to position the fixture according to your needs. Connects to a 12v landscaping electrical system. Transformer is necessary but not included.
Focus Industries dedicates itself to manufacturing competitive landscape lighting products with the most innovative technology available for lasting impact. Since their massive growth in size and number, the California–based company now provides over a dozen countries with outdoor fixtures and accessories in various raw materials, voltage and finish options for a diverse line of products and a solution for every exterior.
Aluminum Bell Path Light
- 4.5" cast aluminum bell
- Matching extruded aluminum, goose neck stanchion
- Mounts directly into the ground with a 9" ABS stake (included)
- Life expectancy up to 10,000 hours for halogen light
- Life expectancy up to 50,000 hours for LED light
- 11' diameter light distribution
- Wiring includes black 3 foot 18/2 zip cord from base of fixture
- Connects to a 12V landscaping electrical system
- Transformer is necessary but not included
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: 3 years
- Made In USA
- Finish: Antique Verde, Black Texture, Bronze Texture, Camel, Chrome Powder, Hunter Texture, Rubbed Verde, Rust, Stucco, Weathered Brown, Weathered Iron, White Texture
- Light Option: Halogen, LED
- Halogen Option: One 20 Watt (340 Lumens) 12 Volt BA9s Single Contact Bayonet Base Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- LED Option: 3 Watt (160 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Fixture: Height 31"
- Head: Height 3.5", Diameter 4.5"